To every real estate transaction, I bring a deep understanding of land, home and hospitality, which I have developed over 27 years of curating ranch estates, country homes and wine country properties. Throughout my years creating the Sonoma Lifestyle Experience for winery owners and private properties, I have come to truly appreciate the needs of individuals who wish to live in the Sonoma or Napa Valley and maximize value for themselves or their families. My asset development background combined with a sincere concern for my clients seamlessly translates into results.
Most importantly, I endeavor to act as a “Trusted Advisor” to all of my clients, providing honest, real-time feedback on the market so as to achieve the right result for each client every time. It is with warmth and professionalism that I utilize my industry knowledge and proven marketing solutions to facilitate the best possible real estate decision for my clients.
Let me help you attain the wine country lifestyle! It is my belief that the home buying and selling experience should be personal, memorable and flawless.
Credentials and Affiliations
- Graduate Realtor Institute credential: GRI
- Senior Real Estate Specialist: SRES
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist: SFR
- Licensed California real estate agent: CalBRE
- North Bay Association of Realtors: NorBAR
- California Association of Realtors: CAR
- National Association of Realtors: NAR
- American Society of Interior Designers: ASID
- Real Estate Asset Development for wineries
- Entrepreneur, business owner and manager
- Property Management of a 100+ acre estate
- Sales and Negotiations for PRIME Computer and EXXON Corporation. Brokered large technology contracts with businesses and State of California government agencies
- Successful negotiation of legal agreement including land, improvements and personal property with electric-energy corporation
- Church MouseThrift Stores: board member, Annually donated $200,000 – $300,000 to local education.
- Pets Lifeline: Paint dog and cat portraits to assist with adoption at shelter
- Sonoma Ecology Center: Advisory council member, Sonoma Garden Park
- Wildfire assistance due to my past experience with property loss in Cavedale Fire