Brenda believes the home selling experience should be personal, memorable and flawless. She has 30 years of experience as an investor, asset developer, and real estate agent focusing on homes, ranch estates and luxury wine country properties.
Throughout her years of creating the Sonoma Lifestyle Experience for winery owners and private properties, Brenda has come to truly appreciate the needs of those who wish to live in the Sonoma or Napa Valley and maximize value for themselves or their families. Brenda’s asset development background, combined with a sincere concern for her clients, seamlessly translates into results.
Most importantly, Brenda endeavors to act as a “Trusted Advisor” to all of her clients—providing honest, real-time feedback on the market in order to achieve the right result for each client every time. It is with warmth and professionalism that she utilizes her industry knowledge and proven marketing solutions to facilitate the best possible real estate decisions for her clients.
Credentials and Affiliations
- Graduate Realtor Institute: GRI
- Senior Real Estate Specialist: SRES
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist: SFR
- California Real Estate Agent, License #0186210
- North Bay Association of Realtors: NorBAR
- California Association of Realtors: CAR
- National Association of Realtors: NAR
- American Society of Interior Designers: ASID
- Harvard Law School Certificate of Negotiation
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert: RENE
- Real Estate Asset Development for wineries
- Entrepreneur, business owner and manager
- Property Management of a 100+ acre estate
- Sales and Negotiations for PRIME Computer and EXXON Corporation
- Brokered large technology contracts with businesses and State of California government
- Successful negotiation of legal agreement including land, improvements and personal property with electric-energy corporation
Leading the Way to Luxury
What Makes Brenda Unique:
- Deep experience with creating luxury experiences & visuals
- A rich perspective as a lifestyle expert and curator
- An artistic viewpoint—known for her creative eye and expertise
- Has the how-to required to create the sought-after “Wine Country Experience”
- Excellent negotiation skills—always seeking to obtain the best possible price
- Currently enrolled in Harvard University negotiation courses
An Elevated Marketing Process:
- Complimentary staging consultation
- An artistic and unique perspective on property promotion, including:
- Custom-designed property fliers, postcards & brochures
- A robust portfolio of blog and social media platforms
- Direct mail campaigns
- Local print advertising
- Elevated yard signs
- Property websites
- Networking for your property
- Thoughtful open house events
- Weekly marketing reports
With 30 years of experience and professionalism, Brenda brings authenticity, transparency, and a high code of ethics with her to every client interaction and transaction.
When marketing your home, Brenda consistently goes the extra mile. From helping you prepare your home to look its best, to spreading the word about your home through online avenues, print, and word of mouth, Brenda will ensure every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed.
As a professional with immense experience in negotiations, Brenda’s greatest value is her negotiation skills. Using her background and education, she will ensure your home sells at the best possible price under conditions that work well for everyone involved.
When she’s not selling homes in Wine Country, Brenda enjoys painting portraits of dogs and cats living in local shelters. Once they are adopted, Brenda donates a print of the painting to the animal’s new family.
As a member of the Advisory Board of the St. Francis Solano School Church Mouse for several years, Brenda was a part of the operation of 5 thrift shops which annually donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to local K-8 education.
Sonoma Ecology Center
Brenda is a current member of the Advisory Committee for Sonoma Garden Park, a public park and garden offering weekly harvest markets, youth educational programs, and a vibrant outdoor environment for the community.
As one of the business leaders working with this nonprofit, Brenda is focused on finding solutions to the community’s biggest challenges. They are currently working on the issue of housing for people of all incomes.